Week 7 brought my very first doctors appointment and I was so excited and nervous! I was sure we'd get there and he'd be like, "Uh, you're crazy, you're not actually pregnant!!" But everything went well and was progressing as it was supposed to. It was fun telling my mom about everything because she was at Jenn's in Boise to be there when Adalynn was born. I just texted her a thumbs up and she called later and told me she lied and told Jenn I was at the doctor because I had the flu (which was also true) and we talked in code so she wouldn't figure it out. After the appointment Ty's mom took us to Kneaders to celebrate. Sara, who is living with Marcy, thought this was a little fishy, (especially when Ty was suddenly fascinated with her bottle warmer when we went to pick her up) and I started to get paranoid she was cluing in. Although this was nothing new, I was constantly worrying that everyone already knew!
The next day my sweet baby neice, Adalynn, was born and I was SO excited!! She is my first neice on my side of the family and just the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad my sweet baby will have so many fun cousins to play with and look up to.

No comments:
Post a Comment