Monday, September 23, 2013

Weeks 8 and 9

My mom and dad were bringing Ryan out to BYU-I this week and extended their trip a little longer to take a detour through SLC.  I had six students competing at a competition in Cottonwood Heights so the timing was perfect.  I stayed up at my Grandma's house and mom and grandma watched Tate while I was with my students.  Mom even brought Tate to the rink when he needed to eat.  I'm so lucky to have such a supportive mom!  She is such a great mom and grandma to Tate.  Every time she comes I feel like she helps me to be a better Mom so it's a good thing she has been able to visit a lot!!

Bathtime

My Skaters

Church

First {successful} nap in his crib.

Meeting Grama Judy and Papa Dean for the first time

Playing with Grama and Papa Great

What a lucky boy that he got to see four of his great-grandparents all in one day!!  



Getting Ready for the BYU v Utah game

We were both glad we watched that one at home!!


No comments: