Monday, September 30, 2013

10 Weeks

 This week we took Tate to his first BYU game.  I keep thinking our luck with this kid is going to run out and one day he'll just decide he doesn't want to go with the flow anymore but not this boy! He's so easy going and we love it!!





Tate and dad even made it on ESPN!  So glad Aunt Kristi recognized them!

I started packing up his too small clothes.  I absolutely did not cry because that would just be silly.

We also met Tate's future roommate at BYU, Hudson.  Ty's old roommate, Brian was in town for a wedding and he and his wife had a baby the same week as Tate!  We decided that it was destiny and they just have to be roommates too.  BYU class of 2037!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love Tate's football hat! Yes, we need to some more former and future roomie get together! We're already looking forward to the BYU vs. ND game Fall of 2014! :)