I am obsessed with this song. I think I started crying the first time I heard it on the radio. Everyone who has known me very long knows I often try to live my life through a song.. This is the song that I hope my life turns out like. It has nearly everything I believe in; hard work, faith, family, dreams, and most of all love, the crazy kind of love.
My favorite line is
"Just ask him how he made it he'll say faith and sweat and the heart of a faithful women, who never let him forget, be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you, go to work, do your best, dont' outsmart your common sense, never let your prayin' knees get lazy and love like crazy!" - I hope to be that kind of wife to Ty one day :)
1 comment:
You are well on your way baby:)
Post a Comment