Happy Birthday to the Best Dad in the World!!


My dads been there for me through it all!! In each of these pictures I was heading to prom with the current love of my life. I found out the hard way he was the only guy I could depend on and I knew I wanted to end up with a guy just like him. Thanks to his good example I was able to weed out the bad one's and found a pretty darn good guy. I love these pictures because they remind me how he's always been there and always will be. I have the best dad in the world and grateful he kept encouraging me and believing in me through all the crap I put him through as a teenage girl!!!

1 comment:
Great pics of you guys! So glad that you and Anne have a blog, it's fun to hear whats going on in Utah. Hopefully we do get to see you guys this summer.
Karie Brickley
P.S. I like your hair cut it is very cute!
Post a Comment