Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Type 1 Hair Cut

For any of you who don't know....Ty's Brother, Tanner's wife, Anne's mom Carol started a company called Dressing Your Truth. It basically uses your movement or energy time (high movement, medium to high movement, medium to low movement and low movement) to help you understand your personality, relationships and other aspects of your life. (Think The Color code times 10) That is energy profiling. Then they use your energy to " teach you to be your own beauty expert" to best portray your energy and yourself to the rest of the world and be more true to yourself. Anyways its really fun and I totally love the stuff that I'm supposed to wear as a type one (high energy movement but I'm guessing you knew that!) They even have a hairstylist at the Dressing Your Truth store in Draper and I had her do my hair yesterday. Nicole, the stylist, was fabulous it was so fun and I love my new hair!!

These are the before and after's they took at the center


Before
After
If you want more info go to www.dressingyourtruth.com :)

1 comment:

Brie said...

Oh I love it! Very cute and flirty! I am trying so hard to grow my hair out but seeing all my friends get their hair cut is really tempting!