
I know, I know we just moved in three months ago and my mom just came and was amazing and helped us make it all cute but.....we decided to move.
Ty used to store his Amazon inventory at his dad's office. They decided to move into a smaller office and there is no longer room so we need a second bedroom to store his stuff. We sold our contract and will be moving into a fantastic apartment in down town Provo accross the street from the new Zions bank and conveniently also closs to my work, Ty's work, BYU, and still pretty close to the ice rink. We already moved out of the place on 3rd south and we can't move into the new Condo until May 1st so for the time being we are livign with Ty's parents in Springville.
We're really excited about our new place. One of our favorite things is that it has an AWESOME deck. We already have lik e6 parties planned and I'm asking for a grill for my birthday so we can BBQ. By the way, we're having a yummy lasagna (a la McKinley) party for anyone who helped us move out (Thank you Gal, Andie, Marcy, Roy, Jake and Sara!!) or will help us move in...let me know if you're interested ;) And trust me this lasagna is worth it :)
When McKinley and Jenner were in Pisa, Italy last year they stumbled upon an awesome resaraunt with amazing lasagna. When Ty and I and family went last year they told us to make sure we went there. We found it too and it was AMAZING.

2 comments:
Love the new blog background! How did you figure out how to do it? I always did it for you!
lol you stopped doing it! A friend at work told me about scrap-e-blog I LOVE it!
Post a Comment