We went up to Brown Town yesterday to watch conference and hang out with the kids.
Ryder was so cute trying to carry around all 4 chalk eggs at once. He didnt' get the whole chalk thing but threw them and would run after them, pick them up and throw them again. Pretty funny with his little waddle like run.
A few months ago Brown Town adopted a cat....there are some disagreements on the name. Some call her Milo, some call her Loony, some call her Lucy (which I decided is short for Lucifer so that's what I go with lol) She had a kitten (yes A kitten, not a litter) a few weeks ago who is now living in Anna's garage. As much as I hate cats this kitten is pretty cute! Especially when the kids are playing with it.
Next we went and decorated Easter Eggs! So fun!
After all the playing the boys went to Priesthood. It's always been their tradition that the boys go out to dinner at PF Changs. On the way there I was whining to Ty that I was jealous (not of PF Changs just dinner out :)) and asked him what the girls were gonna do. He said I dunno I think they stay home and make bread and do house stuff. Haha I was a little miffed but figured Id just take the car and go shopping....well apparently he was misinformed cuz we had a fun night of shopping and a yummy dinner at one of my favorite Red Robin....Yummmmm :)
This morning I made Ty and I a yummy breakfast, homemade french toast (yes even the bread was homemade :)), eggs and sausage. The easter bunny even came and brought me a skirt and each of us some work out pants. He left us a note saying he would have got us candy but knew we were trying to get in shape so wanted to get us something that would help us out a little. Ty also got a paper tie but we'll go get him a real one by Sunday. Ty even got to go on an Easter egg hunt and it was filled with home made coupons. He had fun with it and said I was a good hider lol, he's especially looking forward to the "Stay as late as you want at the gym pass- no whining included"
Easter Message: Jesus Christ Lives! Enjoy :)
Easter Message: Jesus Christ Lives! Enjoy :)
I want to add my testimony to those of the Prophet and the apostles that Jesus Christ does live. His gospel is true and it has been restored in the latter days. I am so grateful for His sacrifice so that we may all be forgiven of our sins and live with Him and our Heavenly Father again. I know that each one of us are a son or daughter of God, that He loves each of us, which was why he was willing to offer this great sacrifice. -Ali
I would like to add my witness to this as well. With out a doubt Christ lives and guides His church here on earth for all our benefit. I have seen how the gospel changes peoples lives and it is the only true source of joy. Eternal marriage is the greatest of all our blessings and this Easter I am particularly grateful for that. -Tyler
I would like to add my witness to this as well. With out a doubt Christ lives and guides His church here on earth for all our benefit. I have seen how the gospel changes peoples lives and it is the only true source of joy. Eternal marriage is the greatest of all our blessings and this Easter I am particularly grateful for that. -Tyler
Happy Easter!!
1 comment:
What a great post! Love you…..
Post a Comment