Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sweet Tooth Fairy

The two blogs (besides all of yours obviously :) ) that I follow religiously (yes I read Seriously So Blessed and my Scriptures Every Day lol) RAVE about a little sweet shop, The Sweet Tooth Fairy and I've always wanted to try it. I figured it was up somewhere in Salt Lake but one day I was bored and realized there's one in PROVO! I was so excited I made Ty immediately get in the car and we drove to their shop in east bay. And since I read about it on other blogs I decided to blog about it :)

They had a crazy assortment of cupcakes, cookies and cake bites


After a long time of deliberation we finally settled on Strawberry Cheese Cake Cupcakes for the both of us and they were AMAZING. I highly recommend it. And they are so pretty how could I not take a picture?



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha the only store for a long time was the Provo one silly! The one in Draper just opened like a week or so ago. When Greg and I were there last weekend we were going to Kohls over by Kristi's house and saw it when we pulled into the parking lot. I freaked out and we went there. LOL Greg got Grasshopper and I got Cheesecake. Soooo yummy!! It is a good thing I don't live there!
Next time each of you get a different kind and share....duh!!

Brie said...

Ooo! They are pretty!!! Sam and I will have to go and try it out, it looks delicious!