Monday, October 11, 2010

Ty's Perscription

I found a new blog, The Dating Diva's that I love! It teaches you how to date your husband and gives you tons and tons of cute date ideas and cute things to show your hubby you love him.

I loved this idea and had to make something like it for Ty. Instead of the dinosaur thing I filled it with skittles and put it in his bag with all of his ibprofin and tylenol he has to take.

I changed the label so it was lots cuter just using paint on my computer

I wrapped it around an empty perscription bottle I had and just taped it. I wish I had pictures of that but we still don't have a memory card :( Ty texted me this morning while he was at work and told me he loved it :) He's having a hard day so I at least hope it helped him feel a little better.

2 comments:

Julie said...

haha spell check…..Prescription…..

Anne Brown said...

that's so cute!~