Wow, I have not blogged in SO long!!! Nothing really exciting has happened though and I broke our only camera memory card so there have been no pictures of us doing absolutely nothing. I was a horrible wife and didn't blog Ty's birthday on July 14th...mostly because I was still feeling crumy/ depressed after my surgery but I still tried to make it a little bit fun. Mom was in town taking care of me the week before and got Ty and GPS!! We love it and use it all the time. It has been a life saver on more than one occasion. On his birthday night we had dinner with his parents and saw Toy Story 3...so stinking cute!! I love kids movies!!
The next weekend all of his family got together and we went to Sandy to one of those murder mystery things at Spaghetti Mama's. It was pretty fun, I definately recommend it, especially if you get cheap tickets like we did.
Then the weekend after that we went to Tylers family's ranch in Island Park, Idaho. We had a great time and I got to see yellowstone for the first time. On the way home we went to Bear World and that was a BLAST!!!
Then the first of August we went to my grandparents ranch near Telluride, CO. It was SO much fun! I have always loved the ranch but I think I loved it even more when I was there with a cute boy :) We had tons of fun 4-wheeling (can you believe Ty had never been before!?!?!), shooting, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs and playing games. The ranch is probably my favorite place in the world!! I've been meaning to make a photo movie with pictures from the ranch but haven't done it yet so... not sure that is going to happen...sorry!
A few weeks later I started school at UVU. I had been thinking about going there for a while since I had been pretty miserable at BYU. (Still love BYU, always will but I don't think it was where I was supposed to be anymore) I was going to try it out over the summer by taking just a class or two but that ended up not working out because of my surgery in July. So I decided to just dive right in and take a full course load (well, sorta full, I'm only taking 12 credits but I enjoy school much more now!) this semester. I really like it so far. It is very different, both good and bad, but I think its where I am supposed to be now.
I don't even have any exciting picutres to post after this long sorta boring post, sorry :( Way to go if you're still reading....I bet my mom is the only one who made it this far...HI MOM!!!!! :)
2 comments:
haha! Hi ali….what kind of memory card do you need? email me.
Grama read it all the way!!
Post a Comment