Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Adjusting

Update on my fitness adventures:

Things are going well.  I have not cheated on my diet once!!! NOT ONCE!!!! I'm proud of myself!!!  It's been a little over a week and while I'm not shedding the elle bee's as fast as I want I am feeling much better!  I can even tell a difference in the way my clothes fit.  I'm finally to the point where I think my stomach has shrunk and I'm not ravenous all day long.  I have survived the terrible ice rink concession stand and only gone in to get water.  (i used to have a pizza and a diet coke every tuesday and thursday for lunch from there and would sneak in every once in a while for a laffy taffy.) I also survived yummy dinner and macaroni grill where I didn't have a bite of there yummy yummy bread and just ate my fabulous chicken parmesean and passed my spaghetti over to Ty.

I didn't work out much last week because I felt so weak and crabby.  How terrible is it that I had junk food withdrawls?  But I'm gonna be back on the gym bandwagon this week. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

So Very Proud of you!!!!!