
I saw something like this when I was a freshman and thought it was dead on. Now that I'm married and have to include, dinner on the table, family fun with the family in Springville and Sandy, a clean house and time with Tyler...oh and working 30 hours a week!.. it's become ridiculous how true it is. Since I've nearly completely given up on a social life so I just replaced that circle with married people stuff. Last week I also decided to include losing 30 lbs into the ven diagram and passing my Senior test. It was going great until I realized on Monday that I had 3 midterms this week.
Keeping up with my workouts has been a joke. I've only missed a gym day once so far...ha only, still not okay, so its not too bad I'm just completely discouraged. I don't know how I am going to have time for everything that is important to me.
The good news is that I took the first of my 3 midterms and did better than I thought I would. I was sick about it all day, literally sick. But I pulled a score of 20% above the class average so I guess I'll take it :)I
The only thing that got me through the last two days is my wonderful husband. The poor guy had a stinking root canal yesterday and still rubbed MY back and comforted ME and made ME dinner so I could study last night. I nearly started bawling when I woke up this morning and he had cleaned the house. I got a good one didn't I? Love you Tyler!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment