Now that I have whined about where I'm at I'm going to let you know how I'm going to get to where I want to be.My work out schedule
Monday: Skate in the morning
Spin Class 6:15-7pm, Weight Routine 7:00-7:30
Tuesday: Lesson with Rory 9:30am
Weight Routine 8:00-8:30, Dirty Dancing 8:30-9:30
Wednesday: Skate in the morning
Weight Routine 5:30-6:00, Spin Class 6:15-7
Thursday: Lesson with Rory 9:30am
8:00 Yoga (that is about all I can handle on Thursdays since I am on the ice practically all day)
Friday:
6:00am kickboxing class Weight Routine 7-7:30am
Saturday:
Weight Routine 11:30-12, 12-12:45 elliptial
Sunday: I think that a day of rest will take on a whole new meaning if I keep this schedule up :)
After the first appointment with the personal trainer we're toying with the idea of working with a personal trainer every other week. It'd basically just be to get a new weight routine and get to know other machines (because i'll be honest I have my favorites and am afraid of the others). According to the tainer we worked with if you don't mix up your routine you will plateau. He said our form and general knowledge is enough that we dont' need to be babysat like the people who meet with their trainer every day but that mixing it up would be really good for us. He recommended once a week but I think every other is all we'll be able to afford, and that's stretching it. I also think it would be another good way to stay accountable. What do you think?
I'll post my nutrition plan (or lack thereof) tomorrow

2 comments:
I wish I could afford a personal trainer every day...or a few days a week. I need to be babysat!! Haha I can't even remember the last time I used a weight machine at the gym. I hate them and feel exactly like that Brian Regan joke! LOL Lucky for you Ty knows what he is doing!
haha sometimes I know what I'm doing more than him! The PT was impressed....but I did pretend to major in it for a while and had a pt when I was 12 so that always helps....after I do it for a while come down and I'll teach you. The Gold's here also has a women only room that I LOVE so I don't feel like and idiot trying to figure machine's out. They are also built for more petite girls so thats really good for me since I can't get most machines do go down to my size
Post a Comment