
I decided to try out spinning today. I have no idea what possessed me to do this. It was one of the hardest work outs I've ever done.....and I've done some pretty hard work outs given that I had a personal trainer at age 12, went to Velocity sports in high school and worked with Gary from International Competitive Edges (ICE). But......I absolutely LOVED it!!! I loved that the room was dark, I hate working out alone but also hate feeling like people are watching what I do. I loved the perfectly timed music. I loved that I wanted to DIE but kept going.
I was warned that my butt would hurt.....and boy did it ever! I thought it would start hurting half way through or be sore tomorrow but the second I sat down on the seat I knew I was in trouble. It was sorta good though because when we were supposed to have our bums OFF the seat it was way harder and I would want to sit down but knew I couldn't because it would hurt so I just kept going! :)
I'll definately be back for more on Monday and Wednesday nights!! Just everyone please pray that I can walk let alone teach tomorrow!!
3 comments:
where do you go?! that sounds awesome!
i go to 24 hour fitness!! you should come with me!!!
told you it was killer! but I can't get enough of it...i just keep going and going and going! glad you loved it
Post a Comment