I think New Years is my favorite holiday. Obviously one of the biggest reasons is the yummy food (see post below) and staying up late playing games and all of the commotion right at midnight.
Most of all I love the feeling of a new start. Its a chance to reflect on the past year and think of all your blessings and the good things that happened...and also all of the things that you would change for the next year. Writing New Years Resolutions is one of my favorite things. Ask any of my skaters I am BIG on goal setting....and I think calling them resolutions makes them even better :)
I wrote my resolutions first thing when I woke up. Ty took a little bit of begging and prodding but I finally got a few out of him during half time of the football games. What a good sport!
My List:
1. Finish Book of Mormon with Ty
2. Do personal scripture study 30 minutes a day
3. Go to institute
4. Pass my Senior Freeskate test
5. Read 2 books a month (1 fiction, 1 non)
6. Cook at home more and cook more kinds of foot
7. Lose weight I gained from my surgery (and then some)
8. work out everyday
9. Spend less, save more
10. Have a cleaner more organized home
11. Have real family night weekly
12. Be better about being on time
13. Go to temple twice a month
Tyler's List:
1. Weigh 180lbs
2. Have 2,500 items in amazon inventory
3. Pay off student loans
4. Have $5,000 in our emergency fund
5. Go to temple twice a month
6. Go to Las Vegas MWC Basketball tournament in March
7. Pay off Auto Loan
1 comment:
Great list of goals guys! We are so proud of you and all the great things you did in 2010! 2011 is going to be awesome! Love you both!
Post a Comment