This comic doesn't really have anything to do with this post except it made me laugh today. Yesterday my mom and I were shopping and talking about my weight loss and she said "it just stinks you came in a squished package." and I said, "yeah its not even minimized just squished....same amount of junk in a smaller space, no wonder this is so hard for me!" It just made me laugh.
Anyways I have a confession. Its kinda stupid. No I haven't cheated. Although I found out I shouldn't be eating popcorn...I thought it was okay becauses of all the fiber....but anyways thats been a harder on eto swallow since its mny FAVORITE!!!!!!!!
Anyways. I lied when I said I was 145....I'm 148....well was 148. How silly am I that when I'm trying to be honest and face this head on, lying about my weight by 3 lbs helps me spit it out? I'm feeling silly but I wanted to set the record straight so that when I say I lost 4 lbs so far I can actually celebratng it without people getting confused over my shoddy math. So there it is, I was 148 and have lost 4 lbs in just under 2 weeks so now I'm 144. I'm pretty excited about that :) I don't think I've been under 145 since my surgery.... :) now when I get into the 130's that'll be exciting. Thats what I was around the time of my wedding.
1 comment:
i think it's awesome that you blog about this! it's inspiring, so thanks! keep up the good work, but also remember that you're beautiful. :)
Post a Comment