After telling everyone pregnancy got kind of boring! I think I am just starting to get used to the idea and it wasn't constantly on my mind because it was a secret. Tyler has been working like a mad man, usually 50 hours a week or more, but I'm glad we at least get weekends together. He is #1 at Fidelity in his department for the third month in a row and just doing great. I'm so grateful that he is working so hard for our baby.
Baby has been making me exhausted!! I'm working quite a bit myself so when I'm not at work I'm sleeping :) Ty has been taking really good care of me on top of everything, I don't know how women do this with 2, or 3, or 4 or... other kids running around.
baby is the size of a green olive this week
No comments:
Post a Comment