Sunday, January 20, 2013

Week 14

Week 14 was another boring week.  I was looking through my calendar for something to write and the most exciting thing was I had a dentist appointment and then Ty and I went on a lunch date.  The BYU v St Mary's game was also this week but that was such a disappointment and hardly worth mentioning.  Below is an exerpt from my super lame pregnancy journal that pretty much ended with this post, but I'm almost caught up on weeks and can blog in real time so that should help :)
 
"Nothing too exciting has been happening, I don’t think I’m showing too much yet, just in that awful, “Is she pregnant or just gaining weight?” stage.   We made plans to go to Fetal Foto when my mom is in town in February after Adalynn’s blessing.  I’m so excited!!! And, I can’t wait to go shopping!!"
 
 
Baby is also the size of a lemon this week.

No comments: