We got to
hear the heartbeat again this week. This
time it was a little bit slower so now Dr. Nance is guessing it’s a boy J
Only two more weeks until we know for sure!!! I’m feeling like I have more energy again,
especially at night, which is good for when I have to make dinner and clean up
and that whole thing J Sweet Tyler has been
cooking (or taking me out J) and cleaning a lot the past couple of weeks. He’s already such a sweet and attentive
dad. Every time we’re lying in bed at 11
and I pop up and realize I forgot my prenatals he’ll go and get them without
complaint. He’s getting smarter though
and usually reminds me before we go to bed.
My Aunt Gal posted this video on Tyler's page and said it made her think of him, Greg, Taylor and Drew, (the dad’s of her great nieces). It made me cry and also realize how incredibly grateful for everything Ty has done since the day we got married to prepare to be a dad, to provide for us and our family as it grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment