Next he pulled out a book he wrote for me. It was the best gift ever! He wrote our story so far of how we met and it was just cute. He insisted on reading it to me and refused to let me read ahead even a little bit so he kept his hand over the words as he read to me.
He told me it was like one of those mystery adventure books where you got to choose your own ending. He kept saying, "You can pick which ever one you want but I really hope you pick the one I want to do." Of course this stressed me out because I really did not want to pick the wrong one. The first option was to go back home for a week and then go to my grandparents ranch which I have been going on and on about since we met. The other option was to go to his cabin in Idaho which he absolutely loves. I was torn because I had no idea which one he wanted me to choose...but there was a third option. The last page said that we would go to EUROPE together starting in IRELAND and then going to ENGLAND, ITALY, FRANCE, SWITZERLAND and GERMANY for 3 WEEKS!!!!! He kept reading and I didn't say anything...I was waiting for a punch line or something to tell me just kidding, this really isn't happening. When I realized he was serious I was so excited I don't remember what I did or said because everything was surreal. We bought the plane tickets last night so things are setting in now and I cannot wait!!!!! I am so excited! We leave May 23 and get back June 12. We will be in Ireland on my actual birthday and go to a European Pub with European Potatoes....there's where the potatoes come in!!!!! Haha
This all started with his parents going and taking his sister Sarah and her husband. I don't really know how I got brought into this but they wanted Ty to go pretty bad. So now we are both going and I am the luckiest girl in the entire world!!!! His family travels a ton and Ty is a geography major so they are definately the people to go with. I cannot wait I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!!
This all started with his parents going and taking his sister Sarah and her husband. I don't really know how I got brought into this but they wanted Ty to go pretty bad. So now we are both going and I am the luckiest girl in the entire world!!!! His family travels a ton and Ty is a geography major so they are definately the people to go with. I cannot wait I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!!
5 comments:
Did you get your buttered noodles? I had it the other day and it was joyous.
And I'm very excited for you, as I told you before. Maybe even a little jealous.
Ali this guy is a keeper!!!! So romantic, most boys wouldn't go the extra mile like that for the woman they love...I like him, and i haven't even met him. Well I will on Sunday!!!
You are a very lucky girl. But you deserve everything you get..Hope he likes all of us! Or he can't have you!!!!See you both this week-end...
Im jealous too Alyson.....no maybe's about it!
Ali i miss you so much. i never heard this story cuz we hardly ever talk anymore and it made me cry cuz i miss you so much. i hope you have THE best time ever and i love you!!!!
Post a Comment