Monday, March 16, 2009

More Catch Up: Celine Dion Concert

I have loved Celine Dion pretty much as long as I can remember. When ever my dad and I were in the car we would crank up Celine and sing along. I remember dancing around my bedroom to her Falling Into You album and I knew every word to every song. Needless to say I have been dying to see her in concert since the same time. My dad promised me he'd take me one day and he still hadn't been able to make good on his promise until a few weeks ago. He bought Jenn and I tickets for her concert in SLC and the two of us had a blast! Thanks so much daddy!!!

Jenn found some really obnoxious but still pretty cute shirts that we wore.
My friend Kyle who I met on a cruise in the 7th grade was there too and we met up before and after the concert.


The concert was fantastic! I loved it! I just wish my dad could have been there with us.

No comments: