Ty and I went to the Draper Temple Dedication yesterday and it just made me feel so incredibly blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How blessed are we that we can be married for time and all eternity in these sacred places and be sealed to our families for forever. I am so grateful for my family and for my parents for getting married in the temple so our family can be together forever. I look forward to the day and am doing everything I can to prepare for the day that I start my own eternal family and am grateful for the examples of my parents and now my sister for getting married in the temple. Monday, March 23, 2009
I Love to See the Temple, I'm Going There Someday....
Ty and I went to the Draper Temple Dedication yesterday and it just made me feel so incredibly blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How blessed are we that we can be married for time and all eternity in these sacred places and be sealed to our families for forever. I am so grateful for my family and for my parents for getting married in the temple so our family can be together forever. I look forward to the day and am doing everything I can to prepare for the day that I start my own eternal family and am grateful for the examples of my parents and now my sister for getting married in the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohh that's a pretty one. :)
yeah I love it, I think its my favorite one in Utah
I am so proud of you!!
Just don't go there too soon! I was thinking a mission sounded good for you!
Post a Comment