and he kind of makes me smile ALL the time :)
So a while ago I was walking back to my car after my interior design class wearing some really painful shoes. I decided to take them off because they were cutting the back of my feet and figured I wouldn't run into anyone I'd ever see again so I didn't care what anyone thought anyways. Between the art museum and the administration building this guy looks at me funny and asks why I'm not wearing shoes. I'm pretty embaressed but hey at least it started a conversation right? We got talking and I didn't think a whole lot of it but I was immediately suprised how easy he was to talk to. Usually i'm really awkward and can't think of a thing to say when I'm just making small talk with someone I hardly know let alone a cute guy. He walked me to my car and asked me for my number. I didn't think a whole lot of it because he said maybe we could hang out, I have some really great friends. I was thinking "so...are you going to set me up with them? what the heck?" Cuz usually guys only do that when they are desperate for a date. Anyways my phone was dead that day and I lost my charger the weekend before so I had to go to Walmart and get a new one. When I finally got around to doing that I already had a text from him to hang out that weekend. It was definately the best first date I've ever been on but I still didn't think a ton of it because he's about to graduate and I thought he'd either have no interest in a freshman or was just being a player. We went out a few more times and I started to really like him and he just treated my so good all of the time. So we're "official" or whatever now and I'm really happy. He's a really great guy. He's 24, from Provo, a geography major. Went to Argentina on his mission and obviously speaks Spanish. He's obsessed with BYU basketball and BYU sports in general and has me watching sooooo much basketball that I actually really like it. That'll make dad happy! Haha
5 comments:
ohhhhh Ali! How cute are you?! And he DOES look a little like Todd did when we were young :) Happy dating. I'm glad to hear you are dating real guys now instead of dumb high school boys. I love you! Have fun and be good :)
Oh Kat....High School boys are much safer! I am glad she is so happy though......but from Provo???? Are you kidding me??? haha
Liking Basketball? What the heck? What exactly do you do as a geography major? I took a geopgraphy class once in middle school. Mrs. Minish. Ew. We colored maps all the time and once we drew one on an orange. Does he do that?
He sounds so cute, and I'm so happy for you!!! He sounds wonderful, have fun in Vegas, and keep us posted on how things progress. love ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment