Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas List

A cute new wallet!

Classy Brown Boots

I still have not read the series so I'm hoping to get it read it....and then sell it as we do in the Brown family lol


Our savings built up again after my car completely wiped it out
a Nativity from an Olive Tree in Israel (Thanks mom!!!)

Mac Lip Stick and Lip Liner in High Strung


New Bear Paw boots

Something I think every woman should someday own....diamon studded earrings (don't worry I'm not expecting these until we've been married at least ten years :) )

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume

Scriptures with Alison Sue Brown inscribed on the outside
Slouchy Brown Boots (Thanks Grandma Joan!!!)
Most of all I want Ty to get an awesome job since his seasonal job at Extend Health is almost over. I want it to be one that provides for us, has savings left over to get ready for our future family, and that he loves and enjoys doing. Let me know if any of you know any jobs available to an AWESOME salesmen!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I have catching fire you can have, but the other two are on my ipad from amazon. you could read them online?

Ali and Ty said...

Not a bad idea....I need something to do over break while Ty is working!

Julie said...

Pam just gave me the other two so I have all 3 for you!

Julie said...

dang! I have the last 2. I have the first one on my ipad….dang! Sorry!