Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Very Special Day

My friends Lance and Melanie recently adopted the cutest baby in the world, Gabe. I was so honored that they invited me to his temple sealing a few weeks ago. I had never been to a family sealing before so this way very special for me. I also got to meet their oldest son Deklin (also adopted) for the first time since he was a baby. SO STINKING CUTE!

The gorgeous Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Me and cute little Deklin


He drew me a picture, he said it was of me, made my heart melt!

2 comments:

Ali and Ty said...

Aw cute! I didn't know about that, how fun. I've never been to a family sealing either. Every once in awhile I log on as you and check out their blog. Those kids are just darling!!!

Jenn said...

LOL oopps, that proves it, when I saw your post I logged on as you. Oopps!