Today has been so fun. I have been thinking all day of things I forgot to put on my list and can't wait til tomorrow to ad to it.
39. The United States of America
40. The Constitution
41. My right to vote
42. My right to worship the way I chose
43. My right to say that at the moment I am not so grateful for my President.
44. Joseph Smith
45. Emma Smith
46. My Aunt Gal and her pranks
47. Anna K
48. McKinley
49. JACK
49. Sarah
50. EMMA
51. Anne
52. Tanner
53. Jenner
54. Kent
55. Marcy
56. Roy
57. Karrie
58. James- and the Diet Coke he got me at the Cabin
59. Jake
60. Brock
61. Eli
62. Max
63. Sofia
64. Luke
65. Ryder
66. Savanna
67. Thatcher
68. My Mac Make up
69. and Emily for Introducing me to it
70. Colorado
71. Q'Doba
72. Noodles and Company
73. High Heels
74. Weight Watchers
75. small classes at UVU
No comments:
Post a Comment