I sort of stole this idea from my Sister-in-Law Anne, but I'm changing it just a bit...cuz i don't think as many people read my blog as hers lol.
From Now (November 1st) until Thanksgiving I am going to try to write as many things as I can that I am grateful for (Her Goal is 500....Hey Anne, lets see who can get the most? ;p).
November 1
1. Jonathan Tyler Brown
2. My Mom
3. My Dad
4. Heavenly Father
5. Jesus Christ
6. President Thomas S. Monson
7. Elder Holland
8. Matt Holland, elder Holland's Son
9. My Sister, Jen
10. My Brother, Brad
11. My Brother, Ryan
12. Ice Skating
13. Our Apartment
14. School
15. Temples
16. Temple Marriage
17. Hideout Ranch
18. Country Music
19. Diet Coke
20. Sally Smith
21. Diane Miller
23. Rory Flack
24. My Health
25. Tulips
26. My computer
27. Alyson Paige
28. Courtnie Briana
29. Holiday Decorations
30. Sunsets
31. My Car
32. air conditioning
33. E-Mail
34. Facebook
35. airplanes
36. Pictures
37. Grandma Joan
38. Papa Doc
39. Grandma Judy
40. Papa Dean
41. online banking
42. Book of Mormon
43. Prayers
44. Ty's Mission
45. Ty's Job
46. My job
47. All of my skating students (I might have to list them all of later to get closer to 500 haha)
48. Our pillow top bed that is so difficult to get out of
5 comments:
I can't believe your computer is ahead of my mission and the BOM! lol
haha. That's cool if you stole my idea. The more gratitude the better! You're on...let's see who can get more! Love ya!
Yesss I made the first list :)
I swear she has a spell checker! REALLY????? Your spelling scares me! LOL
i actually don't have a spell checker......
Post a Comment