Thursday, November 11, 2010

El Enfermo Inferno

Ty and I are the sickest I think we have ever been!! Mine started on Monday with a sorethroat and has moved up to my nose and head and I have a cough like none other. Ty is mostly just really really congested and has found some relief in the netty pot.


Until today I was trying to keep up with all of my obligations but after the doctor wrote me a note for work, school and anyone else who wanted to know saying that I dont have to, nor should I come to anything until Monday. Problem is, at my work you have to find a sub to cover your shift or you're leaving a bunch of seven year olds high and dry which is sad....but I could also get them sick and that would be sad too.

P.S. Wanted to thank Keri...who I think might read my blog? if not oh well....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KERI, for saving my sick bum twice this week! I owe you huge you are the best!!!

Oh and also because of this I missed out on a huge opportunity to have a lesson with Surya Bonalay who you might remember from the '92, '94 and '98 Olympics, oh and also for her one footed back flip thing.

Anyways....Just wanted to blog about this becasue our living room and kitchen is quite the site, I'm just too embaressed to post a picture. We pulled the bed out onto the living room floor so we can stay in bed and watch movies and stuff. We have an Everest sized mountain of tissues on each side as well as a bottle of water and a carton of apple juice (Smiths was having a sale on it, 4 galons for $5 HALLELUJAH!! cuz we are way poor cuz we also had to put $820 into my car this month....awesome....)
Now our kitchen has like 15 cans of campbels soup out, half used and half waiting for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow!!


wow thank you blogger....dunno what number I am on my list but I'm gonna add Thank you that blogger saved this entry when I accidently deleted it all!


Anyways, hope everyone is doing well and we will probably back in the real world again Monday....or hopefully sooner....cross your fingers its sooner I'm sick of being sick!!!!
Sorry this blog is so long....like I told my mom, my voice is now absolutely shot and any time i try to talk I go into a coughing fit anyways so I think thats why I'm saying so much here! :)

3 comments:

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

you're welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome! :) and i do read your blog!

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

also . . . feel better!

Unknown said...

haha, I used this exact same picture in my blog! check it out, benandsami.blogspot.com