201. Blankets
202. My pretty comforter
203. deodorant
204. alarm clock
205. Draper Temple
206. oatmeal cream pies
207. Martinelli's
208. my blowdryer
209. That i get an extra hour of sleep this week
210. My freedon
211. Agency
212. the Holy Ghost
213. Hugs
214. Kisses
215. More than hugs and kisses ;) (also stole that from Anne but I think I am more grateful :p)
216. Redbox
217. p.s. I love you smelly stuff from Bath and Body Works
218. bubble baths
219. i will be grateful for a pantry when I have one
220. My electric stove
212. hot chocolate
213. Lawry's
214. Outback
215. Especially Outbacks Mac and Cheese
216. Ty's Car the awesome Kia
217. Mechanics
218. That I was able to make it to school yesterday
219. different colored high lighters
220. Mechanical pencils
221. every gift my husband has given me...he spoils me!!
222. key hooks
223. Doreen Smith
224. Kat Babbitt
224. All of my young women's leaders growing up
225. Fine point pens
226. Stretching
227. Dr. Sharp...I love him!!!!!
228. The Winter Quarters Temple...I prayed so hard for that!!!
229. sports bras
230. How Ty isn't shy about telling me he loves me
231. Party's
232. Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets that he doens't mind to eat when I'm too lazy to cook
233. laying out
234. the time to lay out
235. electric tooth brushes
236. my faithful in every way husband
237. Dating Divas Blog
238. The Nate Berkus Show
239. Education
240. The Benson Institute
241. Ty's Ugly Toe
242. back rubs from ty
243. stretching
244. magazines
245. the Ensign
246. Mormon Ads
247. my printer
248. refridgerators
249. decks
250. Porch Swings
3 comments:
It is a good thing Greg doesn't read your blog or he would be offended he didn't even make the top 250.
hehe sorry....i sorta forgot cuz i listed all my siblings first and forgot you come as a package deal lol i am very grateful for Greg and his EMT skills and for making you happy
WAIT Greg's number 80!!!
Post a Comment